Job Title: Metal Fabricator
Our team is looking for an experienced part-time welder for our fabrication shop to support a robust and growing company with the potential for a full-time hire. The ideal candidate will have experience in metal fabrication shops, is creative and can come up with unique solutions to complex fabricating problems, enjoys metal fabrication, and is willing to work with management to develop work schedules around their schedule – while ensuring deadlines are met for order completion.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 3-5 years of TIG and MIG welding experience
- Be able to read blueprints, meet deadlines, and communicate with management
- Experience with architectural fabrication; staircases, guardrails, tube frames, screens, canopies, and handrails
- Ability to grind welds smooth, counter sink holes, drill and tap holes, cut material to length, and understand complex geometry for
items such as staircases or curved items
- Comfortable with welding various thin gauge metals and decorative metals such as Brass, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, and more
- Structural steel fabrication (stick welding)
- Field welding
- AWS Certification. However, if the applicant does not carry an AWS certification, we will provide the resources to gain the AWS
A welding test will be required before employment.